The Satloc G4 is a complete aerial guidance system for aerial applicators. Satloc G4 is built with the processing power of Intel Dual-Core i7 processor and includes Windows 7 64-bit operating system.
Background maps are available with Satloc G4 systems. Maps enhance flight navigation and confidence by allowing aerial applicators to view flight information such as spray, waypoints, and polygons on background maps.The Satloc G4 features a new 9-inch, 16:9 ratio touchscreen capable of providing faster video graphics as well as the latest in touchscreen technology. Use multi-touch gestures such as pinch-to-zoom, rotate and press and drag to access information. Experience improved connection speeds for downloading job and shape files and prescription maps. The Satloc G4 features video capabilities including Skype and Ethernet connectivity for cell-based modems.
Stay connected with HQ, a real-time web-based asset tracking tool that allows companies to track the position and position-related data of aircraft and other assets, such as spotter vehicles and loader trucks.
The Satloc G4 system includes a 9-inch touch screen, CPU, A21 antenna and external CAN lightbar.
Satloc G4 Benefits
- Intel Dual-Core i7 processor
- 5 powered USB ports (3 remote)
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB optional storage space on Mini SATA drive
- Windows 7 64-bit operating system
- New Crescent board inside with 20 times per second update rates
- 9-inch, 16:9 ratio touchscreen
- Internet and video capabilities
- Satloc G4 IntelliTrac software allows unlimited waypoints, polygon points, maps and jobs
- Live weather data through XM Weather
- Stay connected with Hemisphere GPS’ asset tracking system, HQ, via the Internet
- Background maps available with Satloc G4 systems
- Select from flow constant or variable rate, liquid/dry flow control
- Dual flow
Satloc G4 Resources
- Data Sheet
- Air Products Catalog 2012 (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- User Guide
- NAAA Convention Commercial
- NAAA Convention Booth Video
- Satloc G4 Facebook Page
(Source – http://www.precisionfarmingdealer.com/content/featured-product-hemisphere-gps-introduces-satloc-g4-aerial-guidance-system#sthash.YIkBH7QH.dpuf)