BLACKBOX GO – BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Improved navigation
- Ultra easy to use
- Just take it out of the box, install & go!
- Makes light work of slurry & fertilizer spreading, crop spraying, cultivating & drilling
- Save time, money & hassle
- Simple to install & operate – great for farmers new to GPS technology
- Compatible with Farmworks, Muddy Boots, Pear Technology & similar
- All the features of the popular Blackbox 510 but now super easy to use
- Straight, Curved and Adaptive Curve Guidance
- Area Measurement
- Field Recognition
- Terrain Correction
- High Gain Antenna
- Easy upgrade to Advance GPS
Patchwork’s BlackBox Go the easiest ever farming guidance system to install and use. It was developed in direct response to farmers and contractors who felt that existing farm GPS systems on the market were not accessible enough to those with no previous experience. The BlackBox Go is the ultimate in simplicity.
Ideal for new users of in-tractor GPS technology, it gives you significant cost savings through accurate guidance and area measurement – without the hassle and confusion associated with competitive systems.
BlackBox Go offers the capabilities of Patchwork’s highly successful BlackBox 510 unit, but integrated hardware and intuitive software mean it’s easy to fit, set up and use. Once installed, clear, informative screen messages make navigation and operation straightforward even for complete beginners.
(Source – http://www.idmservices.co.uk/patchwork-blackbox-go.php)